Reddit Image Browser
A simple web app for browsing image subreddits with ease! Enter the subreddit in the URL and away you go. Example /r/aww: reddit.mikemcnorton.ca/r/aww
- Navigate image to image with the Left or Right arrow or Page Up and Page Down keys.
- Filter results by adding the desired filter to the URL: reddit.mikemcnorton.ca/r/aww/new. Supported Filters: new, hot, top, controversial.
- Save the images with ease using Ctrl+S / Cmd+S. This will either download the image automatically or open to the image for a quick save. *Not supported on Internet Explorer
- Infinite scroll loads more as you scroll. Enable or disable this in the menu or with Ctrl+I / Cmd+I. Enabled by default.
- Scale image height to fit in the browser window. Enable or disable this in the menu or with Ctrl+U / Cmd+U. Enabled by default.
- Set the maximum image width to a custom value in the menu. Disabled by default.
- Optionally disable 18+ filter. Enabled by default.
- Settings you change will be saved for future visits using local storage.
- Images are lazy loaded using Echo.js - helping mobile devices handle the infinite scroll.